Bellflower and Fairy Slippers have been released together in one $.99 ebook!
Bellflower ~ #0.5 in "The Heart's Spring" series
Short Story Prequel to Forget Me Not
Annabelle knows only one way of life. Jacob knows only one way to feel secure. When their paths cross in a Western mining town, can they find a way for love to bloom? Discover the story behind two hurting hearts in this short but sweet retelling of Beauty and the Beast.
Fairy Slippers ~ #2.5 in "The Heart's Spring" series
Margaret is fragile. Zachary is tough. Both are lonely. Will a dance in a redwood lumber town bring them together - or drive them apart forever? Discover the continuing story of the cook from Bleeding Heart in this short but sweet retelling of Cinderella.
- Abbi's review at Christian Novels
- Faye's review at Labor Not in Vain
- Julie's review at My Favorite Pastime
- Meagan's review at The Curried Nut
- Miranda's review at To Be A Person
- Catch a glimpse of the characters/settings on the stories' Pinterest boards: Bellflower, Fairy Slippers
- The author's thoughts on whether to read Bellflower or Forget Me Not first
- A list of Bellflower's connections to Beauty and the Beast
- The story behind the story of Fairy Slippers (flower & setting)
- "Fairy Tales in the Wild West" guest post for Fairy Tale Fortnight 2014