Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How a Star Falls Soundtrack

Well, How a Star Falls is officially out in the world. :) The Kindle ebook is now available on Amazon, and the paperback is *this close* to being published. I'll let you all know when it goes live!

For the next week I thought I'd feature some behind-the-scenes/extras here on the author blog. Today, let's talk music!

Below is my playlist for Derrick and Brielle's story. You can find all the YouTube videos together on the Pinterest board, as well. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the songs, a few of which are actually mentioned in the story. Which is your favorite? Are there other songs you'd include that fit the plot/mood?

How a Star Falls "Soundtrack"

Prologue: "Constellations" by Jack Johnson



Chapter 1: "Brielle" by Sky Sailing*



Chapter 2: "Shooting Star" by Owl City



Chapter 3 (etc.): "West Coast Friendship" by Owl City



Chapter 4: "Starlight" by Taylor Swift


Chapter 6: "If My Heart Was a House" by Owl City



Chapter 7 and Epilogue: "Shine Your Way" by Owl City and Yuna



*Don't forget that you can enter to win An Airplane Carried Me to Bed, the soothingly beautiful CD that includes this song.

2 comments:

  1. I so can't wait to listen to the songs after I finish each chapter! Great list and has me excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm eager to hear how you like listening to the music during the reading experience. :) Hope you enjoy the tunes and the story!

      ~Amber

      Delete